Sunday, March 18, 2012

38 Weeks!!

Its fun what you learn about people when you take their photographs.  I really enjoy chatting away, and hoping to get some natural emotions out of people.  Come to find out, this friend of mine is a natural in front of the camera.  Turns out she has had some "pageant" time.  Oh yeah!!!  Such a shocker to me!  This is the mom that is totally into bugs and lizards and, and going to Costa Rica.  Never would I have pegged her for a pageant girl.  :)  Love it!  So many fun layers to people.
I talked her into doing some photos because this is her last baby.  I think women are very hesitant to be photographed super pregnant, because you feel horrible! But, the more I've thought about it, these pictures are not for you....they are not meant to go on your walls....they are meant for your children.  Especially your daughters.   Because one day they will be young mommies, and what a treasure it will be to them to have a picture of their mom in the same stage of life.





No comments:

Post a Comment